Give your time. Share your talent. VOLUNTEER with UWMOC!
As we all work together to navigate the uncertainty of the current situation surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, we may find ourselves in a position to lend our time or talent to volunteer either virtually or safely at certain physical sites. UWMOC will update our volunteer portal as these types of volunteer opportunities arise. CLICK HERE to view our virtual and safe opportunities.
For information about UWMOC's Virtual BINGO, click here.
United Way of Monmouth and Ocean Counties makes it easy for volunteers to give their time and talent – and for nonprofit agencies to connect with volunteers – through our Volunteer Center. Click here to get started, or contact Jackie Liguori, Director of Volunteer Engagement, at email@example.com or 848-206-2037 for more information.
Take action! Give the gift of your time – sign up as a volunteer today.
Visit our Volunteer Portal today to find a local opportunity perfect for you:
- Projects for individuals, groups, families and youth
- Days of Caring for companies to bring their employees together to volunteer at a local nonprofit
- In-kind donations being sought by local organizations
- Fun and interesting local events
Nonprofits can also connect to volunteers by registering on the Volunteer Portal to receive the following benefits:
- A free resource to post your organization's volunteer opportunities and events
- The ability to promote your mission and vision
- Greater visibility in the community
- The ability to track volunteer hours for grants and publications
- Organizational support with volunteer management, supervision and retention
- Access to a helpline to assist with technical questions
Simply click on the button above to get started!
Thank you to our sponsors: