The 2020 Spring Tee-Off has been rescheduled in response to the COVID-19 crisis. Originally scheduled for May 18th, the golf outing will now be held on October 26th. This decision was made in the interest of the health and safety of our supporters and the community.
We wish you well and hope to see you in October!
Join UWMOC for the 2020 FALL Tee-Off presented by Hackensack Meridian Health! The event will be held on Monday, October 26, 2020 at Hollywood Golf Club in Deal, NJ. Reserve your spot early, spots are filling up quickly!
Registration begins at 9am - Shotgun start is at 10:30am.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! View the Sponsorship Package here.
For more information, contact Toni Pitts at 848-206-2036 or email@example.com.
FALL TEE-OFF COMMITTEE
Luke Bollerman - Bollerman Development
Brian Massey - United Way Board Member
Tom Ando - OceanFirst Bank
Laura Frank - Hackensack Meridian Health
Sonia Grant - TD Bank
Thomas Hayes - New Jersey Natural Gas
Timothy Hearne - Community Volunteer
Mary Massey - Community Volunteer
James McNamara - Lakewood BlueClaws
Bart Mettrick - Community Volunteer
Donald Pignataro - Community Volunteer
Ben Sayre - Allstate
Dianne Talbot - OceanFirst Bank
RULES OF THE COURSE
• Each golfer plays his or her own ball, with the option for teams to play a scramble if desired.
• Proper golf attire is required at all times. Men: Appropriate attire includes slacks, Bermuda shorts, collared shirts and turtlenecks. Women: Appropriate attire includes collared blouse, skirts, slacks and Bermuda shorts.
• Hats are not to be worn in the clubhouse.
• Spikeless shoes are mandatory. A $10 charge will be issued for shoes that are to be fitted with alternative spikes.
• Smoking is prohibited in all buildings at the club.
Closest to Pin • Putting Contest • (2) Hole-In-One • Pot of Gold •
1st - 3rd Team Callaway • 1st & 2nd Men’s Callaway •
1st & 2nd Women’s Callaway • Team Scramble • 1st & 2nd Team Gross •
1st & 2nd Men’s Gross • 1st Women’s Gross
Two hole-in-one prize opportunities sponsored by: