Financial Success Center
As part of the Meridian Community Resource Center at the Freehold Raceway Mall, the Financial Success Center provides free, comprehensive resources under one roof to help Monmouth and Ocean County residents move from financial difficulty to economic well-being. Services include job search and career planning, money management tools, financial coaching, tax return preparation, child care resources, home ownership counseling, application assistance for benefits and enrollment in health insurance programs.
- Child Care Resources of Monmouth County
- Fulfill (formerly the FoodBank of Monmouth and Ocean Counties)
- Monmouth County Workforce Development Board
- Navicore Solutions
Provides employment training and skill development to enhance community employment opportunities, financial stability and independence for people with disabilities.
- The Arc of Monmouth
- The Arc, Ocean County Chapter
- LADACIN Network
- New Jersey Institute for Disabilities (NJID)
Food Insecurity & Housing Instability
Assists households whose members are homeless, at-risk of homelessness and/or food insecure with services to meet their basic immediate needs, connections with community resources and supports to enhance self-sufficiency.
- Catholic Charities, Diocese of Trenton
- Caregiver Volunteers of Central Jersey
- Family Promise of Southern Ocean County
- Ocean Mental Health Services
- Ocean’s Harbor House
- St. Francis Community Center (LBICC)